This policy explains who we are; why we process personal data and how we do it; and if you are the data subject in relation to the personal data in question, what rights you have and how you can contact us if you need to.
Ownership of the data collected
Your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by: BCN MEDIA FORUM, SL with CIF B-60594546 and registered office at c/Pujades, 273-275, local. 08005, Barcelona.
We protect your data
We use the necessary organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data under our control, such as access control, transmission, input and availability, and data separation. Unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee 100% security of data transmission over the Internet or data storage systems. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you suspect that an account you have with us may no longer be secure), please notify us immediately by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Retention of collected data
We will retain your personal data only for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this notice or in other communications with you, unless a longer retention period is required by law, which in any event will not exceed the period of time permitted by law. After such period, your personal data will be deleted and/or returned in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
Collection of personal data
- In order to process and fulfil your requests, imaginArt collects personal data that you provide via contact forms on our website or directly by email, such as name, address and other personal data that may be requested on these forms. Users may request the deletion of their personal data at any time.
- imaginArt also collects e-mail addresses and postal codes if the user expressly subscribes to our promotional communications and newsletters and only after we have received express confirmation from the user that imaginArt may send promotional communications and newsletters to him or her. Users may opt out of receiving our promotional communications and newsletters at any time. imaginArt offers various opportunities to unsubscribe, for example by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our promotional communications and newsletters.
- imaginArt collects personal data that you provide when you participate in events or other promoted activities (other consents will be obtained for some data processing activities).
In such cases, the following personal information is collected: Registration information to enable you to participate in such events and other similar promotions, including name, email address, date of birth and contact information. The personal information you provide to participate in such events and other similar promotions may be disclosed to the following recipients: External sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, events and similar promotions, who may be identified in the course of such activities.
If you purchase imaginArt products in our e-shop, we will store your financial data securely. Your credit card information is stored encrypted on our secure web servers. Access to our secure web server is strictly controlled.
When contacting imaginArt or interacting with our technical support and customer service operators by e-mail, telephone, online chat or in person, imaginArt may collect personal data such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, contact preferences and data about the imaginArt products you own, such as your serial number and date of purchase.
Who owns the personal data.
We may process personal data about you in the following cases:
- You are our customer or supplier.
- You use our products or services.
- You work for one of our customers or suppliers or for someone who uses our products or services. You are someone (or work for someone) to whom we want to sell or market our goods or services. In this case, we may have obtained your information directly from you (for example, through our website or at a trade show or exhibition) or from another source.
Uso por parte de niños.
imaginArt’s business activity is aimed at companies and professionals and therefore should not be accessed by minors under the age of eighteen (18). Furthermore, we request that such minors do not provide personal data either on the website or in any other means of communication with the company.
Purposes and legal basis for which personal data are collected
Subject to the user’s express consent, your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- To send you important information about the website, changes to terms, conditions and policies, and other administrative information.
- To administer the activities, the rules may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your For our business purposes such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, improving our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
In all other cases
- For the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request prior to the conclusion of such a contract.
- For the following purposes:
- in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- to comply with legal proceedings;
- to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions
- to protect our operations;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you or others; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may cause.
If the purpose for which you have consented to the processing of your data has been fulfilled or is no longer relevant, your personal data will be deleted.
Sensitive personal data
Please do not provide us with sensitive personal data (e.g. social security or benefit numbers, information relating to your ethnic or racial origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious and other beliefs, health, criminal record or trade union membership) on or via the website or in any other way. imaginArt only collects and processes sensitive personal data in connection with your bank details to the extent that these are necessary for billing purposes and only if the user has provided them voluntarily.
Types of addressees
Certain information may be processed by certain service providers that we have selected with special care and who only use such service providers in accordance with our instructions (including, but not limited to, customer service and support services). In this regard, we will only send information to entities that are subject to European Union data protection regulations, or that undertake to comply with the relevant data protection standards.
What rights does the user have?
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we process about you:
- You can request access to the personal data concerned (see section below on how to exercise your right of access to your personal data).
- You may request that incorrect personal data processed by us be rectified.
- In certain circumstances (usually where you have provided the personal data and we no longer need to process it), you may request that we delete the personal data in question.
- If we process personal data relating to you on the basis of the prior consent you have given for such processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time, whereupon the processing in question will be terminated.
- If you have a complaint about our processing of your personal data, you can contact us or lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
How to revoke your consent to data processing
Puede retirar su consentimiento al correspondiente tratamiento de datos personales:
- By sending us an email to email@example.com
- By writing to us at the following address: BCN MEDIA FORUM, SL, calle Pujades, 273-275, local, with postal code 08005 of Barcelona province of Barcelona (SPAIN), duly identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
How to exercise your right of access to your personal data
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data:
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at the following address: BCN MEDIA FORUM, SL, calle Pujades, 273-275, local, with postal code 08005 of Barcelona province of Barcelona (SPAIN), duly identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
Changes to the present policy
The Spanish Data Protection Agency
The Spanish Data Protection Agency is the supervisory authority in Spain and can provide you with more information about your rights and obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as handle any complaints you may have about our processing of your personal data.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data or if you wish to correct, block, rectify, object, access or revoke your consent to this notice or delete any of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.